Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Prototron applicants
- Decisions of the assessors, commission, mentors and Expert Committee are final and are not subject to appeal.
- Winner is awarded a grant by Prototron Expert Committee, entrance to Tehnopol Incubator for 6 month, legal consultation sessions in amount of several hours agreed with Hedman Partners and if possible, other bonuses from Prototron partners.
- All official information connected to Prototron is represented at the website http://prototron.ee
- Applicant acknowledges that the grant for prototyping from Prototron fund obligates:
- enter into an cooperation agreement for at least 12 calendar months with the foundation Tallinn Science Park TEHNOPOL, first 6 months free of charge;
- at the request of the Person granting the support and/or the Incubator, give explanations about the development of the Prototype and the business model (turnover, number of employees and clients, included investments, etc.)
- notify the general public in communication (press releases, articles, socialmedia posts, public appearance etc.) of the fact that Prototron financed the development of the Prototype;
- add the Prototron logo to the web page, in social media, investor materials (slides, onepager, twopager), printed publications and other similar materials for public use. The notification obligation is valid for five (5) years from the entry into this Contract.